How many schools did you apply to?Register Today!
- by HeatherMax Mar 24How many schools did you apply to? I want to apply to two, one starts in September the other starts in January. My top choice is the one that starts in Jan, but they dont send out acceptance letters till October. I don't want to take a spot in the Sep start, and then get in at the Jan start school... Who has a crystal ball? I need to know if I will get into the Jan start school!
Anyone else find themselves in this type of predicament?
- Mar 24 by I♥ScrubsI applied to three. Two were RN programs with the first year option of being a LPN after. I got wait-listed at both and applied to the program I am in now. I also found a job as a pharmacy technician. Not 2 months into my job and preparing for school both schools I got wait listed at called me and had open spots but I had already been accepted and paid my fee for this one so now I am here and I don't regret it at all!
- Mar 25 by DivaLaJuicyI applied to 3 programs 2 Rn and 1 Lpn. I didnt get into 1 Rn program because I failed the TEAS test and the I got put on the waiting list for the other Rn program and I didnt feel like putting my career on hold any longer so I applied for my Lpn program, passed my TEAS test and got in graduate September 2013
- Mar 26 by britthohenbrinkI applied to 2 programs.... 1 RN and 1 LVN.
- Mar 26 by Mschwab316I applied for 1 lpn program and got in. I felt this is the best route to go instead of getting put on a wait list. Think of it like this, while others are on wait lists and doing pre req. You get done in a year, get your hands dirty and have the oppertunity to bridge.
- Mar 26 by Mina E.I applied to four local ADN programs and was accepted into two. I am almost done with my 2nd semester at my #1 choice.
- Mar 27 by HeatherMaxI decided to apply to just the one that starts in September for now, I want to see how I do on the TEAS V first. If I pass with flying colors then I will aslo apply to the other school. If I fail, then I won't have wasted my money on two applications. I did just get accepted to a PCT school, and that wait was stressful enough! If I fail the TEAS V or don't get in, then I have the PCT to fall back on. I will keep working towards my nursing license though no matter what.
- Mar 28 by HeatherMaxI have a question too.... on the TEAS I have been looking at all the different scores, which one are the schools looking at? The one I applied to today requires at least a 65.8%.
- Mar 29 by NRSdedeI applied for 3 1 test was the TEASV $80 no calculator and waiting list good school great teachers the other 2 where HESI no waiting list good schools ok teachers...