How long did your LPN program last?Register Today!
- by sHaMpOo_mE Jul 29, '05Just curious to know, because some programs here in nyc are 10 months long, how long did yours last?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=113840©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,831 Views
- Jul 29, '05 by shanshan15 months and still felt like it was crammed
- Jul 29, '05 by sherry730Haven't started yet but my LPN program will last 12 months
- Jul 29, '05 by Marie_LPN, RN18 months total.
- Jul 30, '05 by ocb_dave_ocbLPN program, TN 11 months
- Jul 30, '05 by CseMgr1Mine also lasted 11 months. Very intensive but one of the BEST programs I have ever attended!
- Jul 30, '05 by melissaanneoCA, 16 months total
- Jul 31, '05 by RainbowzLPNCentral Pa, 12 months long
- Jul 31, '05 by onehusbandsevenkidsAfter all pre-reqs, 3 semesters. Fall, Spring, Fall or Spring, Fall, Spring.
- Aug 1, '05 by LindseyLou222212 months in central MS.