Erwin Technical SchoolRegister Today!
- by mchanrice Aug 25, '05Has anyone gone through the LPN program at Erwin Technical Center in Tampa, FL? If so, how was your experience?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=117707©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,001 Views
- Aug 25, '05 by currentstudentHi! I have attended Erwin (not for nursing) and it is a good school. I also have a friend that graduated from their nursing program & she says it is a very good program. She graduated feeling very confident and passed the state exam on the first attempt. From what I've heard, they are one of the better LPN schools in this area...IF you can handle the traffic..LOL!! Give them a chance, I think you'll be satisfied...Good luck!
- Aug 26, '05 by flwannaBThank you for the post. I am glad to hear that news. :wink2:Quote from mchanriceHas anyone gone through the LPN program at Erwin Technical Center in Tampa, FL? If so, how was your experience?
- Aug 26, '05 by mchanriceThat is good news!
- Aug 28, '05 by Darlene K.Yes, I graduated from there in 1995. Very good school. Feel free to email me if you have any questions.