Does your LPN/LVN program have a Pharmacology course?Register Today!
- by SWM2009 Aug 14, '12I'm just curious how many programs have Pharmacology as a separate course rather than integrated into the nursing curriculum.
I just got through Pharmacology (including ATI exam)...my goodness it was so hard! I have never studied so hard in my life.
- Aug 14, '12 by tcstr05Yes, at just about all the LPN and ADN programs in my are have Pharmacology as a course in the first semester along with Health Assessment and Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Aug 16, '12 by I♥ScrubsAt my school, first semester is Pharm 1 and second semester is Pharm 2.
- Aug 17, '12 by MrsCuocoYep- ours has a separate pharmacology course as well as a pharmacology calculations course.
- Aug 17, '12 by AmyinNC05I will have pharmacology in my second semester, and it is separate.
- Aug 18, '12 by rocketqueen91Yes. I am about to start my LVN program in two weeks. Our first term, we take Fundamentals of Nursing, Anatomy & Physiology, and Pharmacology.
- Aug 18, '12 by mom2many2012My program has Pharmacology 2nd and 3rd phase.
- Aug 20, '12 by shudvaHell everyone, I'm in MI and just finished my Pharmacology and it is a pre-req at my school. I start my cohort Sept. 4.
- Aug 20, '12 by SushiJoeYep. We have Pharmacology, A&P, Nursing Fundamentals, and Professional Vocational Relationships for our first level
- Aug 22, '12 by JmarLPNFirst semester at my school consists of : Nursing Skills, Nursing Fundamentals, Intro to clinical, and Pharmacology! Anatomy and Physiology were considered prerequisites into the Nursing Program.