Hi, I got my LVN around 2012 and had to re-new with Inactivate status twice
because I joined the US.Army 2013 for 4 years.
And I finished the military service and became a civilian again last week.
realized that it's perfect time to continuing my study and get a job as a nursing.
I'm actually looking for a private nursing school
that offers LVN to RN program in Orange county(Fullerton/Anaheim/Garden Grove/ETC. area or LA area).
The reason is I don't have to worry about waiting line like regular public school,
and there is no strict requirements to get in RN program.
I don't have any degree yet, just some few General education credits from community college around 45 credits.
Anyway, I really need some advice about these...
1. Should I finish some General education classes first that related to pre-requisite for RN program in any community college first for saving money?
2. I heard a lot of public school tuition fee is getting more expensive that before but
how much does the LVN to RN program costs in general? average?
and how long is the program?
3. Does anyone know about a job title "case manager" in Nursing field?
4. Is there any good public school offer LVN to RN Program in Orange County Area, CA
Or Dallas, TX
5. Does the Texas accepts CA LVN license?
6. Does anyone know about the Shepherd University in LA?
I'm so sorry that i brought so many questions up here,
but if i can get any advice of any of these my questions...
I will be really appreciate of your help!
Thank you so much for reading this long topic and
Have a nice day!!!