Almost does not count ! - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 12, '12 by Eve8337You are so right! Thanks for the encouraging words, and good luck to you. :-)
- Apr 12, '12 by chevyvCongrats to you!!! My motto has always been "I can do whatever I set my heart on!". I'm so happy you didn't listen to those that feel they know better than you what you can do
- Apr 12, '12 by Msleely212Congrats. Don't let anyone or anything stop you. I barely made it into nursing school with way too many obstacles but it all worked out. 5 years later I can say I love what I do and the people that touch my life daily. Keep your head up. HIS plan is so much greater than ours!!!
- Apr 16, '12 by WifeoffiremanCONGRATULATIONS!! And AMEN!!!
- Apr 18, '12 by vandas1211Congratulations!!!! To God be the glory!!!!
- Apr 22, '12 by stephanie2012Very impressive, and you are quite ambitious and logical-minded.
you really encouraged me a lot.
Quote from Shavon3I almost didn't make it to med surg I but I did ! ALMOST DOESN'T COUNT!
so the point of me saying this is, NEVER let anyone sh* on your abilities. some of us fall short sometimes for whatever reason but if you really want something, you do WHATEVER (besides lie, cheat and steal) to get it !
my instructors didn't think I would make it out of what they call "lower level" into "upper level" but I did. and I did NOT cheat my way there. I stepped my game up to show the ones that doubt me that I'm capable.
"you're doing better than THEY said you would" will ALWAYS be my words of wisdom and daily motivation and those words weren't even told to me. I heard them from someone else.
give God all the glory and force yourself. you have to want whatever you want in order to obtain or achieve it.
GRADUATING August 17, 2012 at 7:00pm. I've claimed it.
- Apr 23, '12 by nursel56Congrats!!! You would not believe how many of the best nurses here were told they wouldn't make it. Prove them wrong.