1st week doneRegister Today!
- by Jazziepants Aug 10, '12We just finished our first week. And we have done about 50 pages of notes, 7 worksheets, 500+ flashcards. Next week we have 5 tests. Right now we are building the foundation as they say and i am excited to get my hands on experience. We toured our clinical facilities today and friday will be our first real ones. 248 days left. How is everyone who has started going?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=769755©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 750 Views
- Aug 10, '12 by mallorygGood luck with your second week. I start school on the 20th. I am nervous and excited.
- Aug 10, '12 by triniminnie102I have yet to start classes but I live to hear everyone's updates about how classes are going. lol. Now when you say 50 pages is that hand written notes or powerpoints?
- Aug 10, '12 by rvd4now500 flashcards.. man thats crazy...
- Aug 11, '12 by JazziepantsQuote from triniminnie102That is hand written front and back. LolI have yet to start classes but I live to hear everyone's updates about how classes are going. lol. Now when you say 50 pages is that hand written notes or powerpoints?
- Aug 11, '12 by samantha198823Wow just finished a&p now on to fundamentals ....its so much to know and learn can't wait for these 11 months to be over
- Aug 11, '12 by DivaLaJuicyOh wowww I started Wednesday and we've only done 2 chapters of anatomy and physiology, 2 worksheets for fundamentals, a review for each A&P and Fund, and 2 tests next week
- Aug 11, '12 by rvd4nowis the course work hard, or just alot of information
- Aug 11, '12 by BlessedSPNBOMG I start class sept.6 I am so excited and nervous keep us posted everyone on how school is going. Good luck everyone
- Aug 11, '12 by GiGi100I see that some of you guys are taking a & p.....wow! We had to take that before we could apply to the program. Two full semesters worth. It was not easy but once through it I was told that I had made it through the toughest part. Dont know how true that is but I will definitely find out next week.