Is $18,000 overpriced for an LPN program in NE Ohio? - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 17, '10 by CLUVLPNMy LPN education was through an adult and community program which is under the umbrella of my county's public school district. Cost about $5,000.
- Mar 18, '10 by helikiasThanks, everybody! I truly appreciate the info. This website is a very valuable resource!!
- Mar 18, '10 by loved84my school is $28,000 and in CT i think the highest price LPN school is $36,000!!!! I wish I could pay $18,000!!!!
- Mar 18, '10 by bnb0627I was supposed to start next week at a school with a tuition of $26000, though I got financial aid $10000, but that left me with $16000 in student loans. Thank goodness I just found out I got accepted into a community tech program only $8000 and I know of another county who's program is $4500 here in NJ.
- Mar 19, '10 by Anne36I suppose that depends on how much you are going to make when you get a job and how much financial aid you recieve.
I wouldnt want to take out an 18,000 loan for what an LPN makes. I think the program at my school is more like $7000.
- Mar 19, '10 by pca_85Yeah I'm in the same area and mine is 11K.
- Mar 19, '10 by CAwant2beattend the lvn school.....thats cheap compare to ca is $31k. so do it!!!!
- Mar 25, '10 by JBaker77I think you and I are considering the same school. I wish we could find out more information from students that graduated from there. I like that they offer certifications in several areas which would give us an edge in the job market. It is considerably more but I really like the school. I live in the Tallmadge/Kent Ohio area by the way.
- Aug 18, '12 by Taxminia0311Love84
You are absolutely right Ct LPN Private schools prices are outragous, my wife and I both got excepted into NET for the LPN program and the price for both of us was wayyyyyyyyyy out of the water and this was in 2008, we decided to relocated to Lorain, Ohio when things got worster for us and now we attend Lorain County Community College for the LPN program which they require noooo entrance exam at all and all you have to do is to complete the prerqts and then get place on the waiting list and that it and the price for both of us If I'm correct is about 9k includes book + 3k for any extra fee that might come w/the program. $110.62 x 42 = $ 9264.60 + 3k for extra stuff you might need..compter lab coat ect.
I can't wait to start, my wife will be entering this coming fall and I will be right behind her, the waiting list isn't long eith 1yr prerqts adn 1yr wait that all. = 2 yrs total.
- Aug 19, '12 by LindaNLPNI paid $22,000 for my Lpn program with a private college in Vancouver, BC.