What is your current LPN salary - Page 29Register Today!
- Sep 28, '12 by LararunsondunkinSouth Florida, Work in research I make $21/hr
- Sep 28, '12 by cchezem15Conroe, TX ~41,000 a year (about 19.50 an hour) free health insurance, awesome retirement benefits. It helps that I work for the state
- Oct 16, '12 by KimPNWOW.... that sounds too low for an LPN... I saw many CNAs make close to $15 dollars... I'm really shocked that LPN pay is low. I was expecting at least over $20.
- Oct 18, '12 by conroenurse]Conroe, TX ~41,000 a year (about 19.50 an hour) free health insurance, awesome retirement benefits. It helps that I work for the state `
I would SURE hit them up for a Raise. We're up to 24.ooplus in conroe area. That is not PRN, just full time and of course paid insur. and benefits.
- Oct 18, '12 by bravesbabie4$18.40 base pay. $3.00/hr shift diff for 2nd, and $5.00/hr shift diff for 3rd.
i was making $21.40/hr for 2nds here in Monticello Iowa
- Oct 26, '12 by NewNurseNewYorker1621.00 an hr in North Carolina and I am a new Grad
- Oct 30, '12 by dixeechickenI'm also and ER LVN managing the fast track dept. I'm only allowed a pt load of 4 however. I'm at 18.97/hr - i work 4 12s a week and gross about 49,000 (because of the extra shift each week).
- Oct 30, '12 by nrsejohnbut COL is high there as well I paid 100/mo for a 1bedroom with utilities paid..but SoCal is exciting and the climate is usually great..so you get what you pay for..i miss SoCal..anybody out there from O'ahu..and can give me the lowdown on hawaii nursing esp on O'ahu??
- Nov 8, '12 by egibson83first nursing job, small town tx LTC night shift $16/hr no benifits, no shift diff