What is your current LPN salary - Page 21Register Today!
- Jun 13, '12 by blkbrd215Is your job hiring? I'm looking for a telecommute job.
- Jun 13, '12 by blkbrd215Quote from KaroSnowQueen26 yrs experience.
Non patient contact, insurance company claims reviewer.
No weekends, no holidays, 7 am to 3:30 M-F.
Telecommute from home.
Is your job hiring? I'm looking for a telecommuting job?
- Jun 14, '12 by adelaura_LPNI work in an assisted living facility as a new nurse in NJ for 24 an hour.
- Jun 16, '12 by jcmLPNok so I'm a new nurse.... passed boards nov28 I'm in upstate NY... first job was awful... I call it the Cna/nurse job... the aids who weren't even cnas passed meds like forreal med passes! and were totally faster than me... heard en talking about me being slow too lol so that paid me $14 on weekends and on weekdays they wanted me to wrk for $11 doing direct.care! laundry, the works I got the hell outta there... the my agency job super easy hours r crazy no real benefits... but $18.75 not bad.... now got 2 new jobs in Westchester one for every other wknd @ $24.10 and the 4 days a wk @19.80 good luck new grads and new nurses
- Jun 16, '12 by steffuturelpnI'm in Philly started a new job 4 weeks ago as a new grad per diem 27.21 hr
- Jun 16, '12 by crazyts17.50 private duty pediatric hired on right after graduation.
- Jun 17, '12 by cemisciagna1Doctor's office $44,500 annually plus low cost benefits, very generous time off (5+) weeks, HSA and company paid life and long term disability insurances.
- Jun 22, '12 by Revvy1337I'm a new hire at my facility with zero years experience as an LPN so far so my starting wage $15.75 with 0.25 cent shift differential... Its pretty good step up!
- Jun 28, '12 by Nurse2bKimberlyNew nurse...first job at a detention center in Northern VA: $21/hr, with $1.50 shift differential, PRN. Just had another interview at another detention center at a detention center close to Baltimore and was offered another PRN position: $20.20/hr with $2 shift differential.
- Jun 29, '12 by vn-rnNew grad in Orange, CA got hired in home health (finally) $20/visit PD no mileage reimbursement! To all HH LVN out there is this normal? I need experience