What is your current LPN salary - Page 20Register Today!
- Apr 30, '12 by ClearBlueOctoberSkyI am not sure if they are still hiring or not. At my facility, no diffs, and strictly no overtime. In fact, I heard some of the aides complain that their wages went down by as much as 50 cents due to them no longer getting differential. They are working hard at bringing the facility back in line.
My suggestion is just to keep your head up and keep applying. The market around here is really tight right now, and in my application experience, most of the facilities are looking for experience. I got lucky.
- May 1, '12 by turtlejeanWhen I worked in Assisted Living as a building manager, I made $18.00/hr. I now work in a physician office and took the $1.50 per hour pay cut. My first raise their was $1. - so, Its all good. NO nights, no weekends, no holidays....worth every bit of that 50¢
- May 1, '12 by MissNurse1107New Grad. Got First Job with LTC. 16.00, plus 0.50 for night shift. I work night shift full time. Southern Louisiana Located. Lucky to land a full time job on first try!! I thank God. Good luck to all you new Grads or Any one trying to get a job elsewhere!!
- May 1, '12 by midlife_nurseWas making $16/hr as a new grad in the big teaching university hospital, and now 3 yrs later making $18/hr in hospice, nights, with a good amount of OT and good benefits. But the mileage reimbursement is not good- I'm sure that's failing a lot of professions right now.
- May 2, '12 by rookieLPN8823.91 hour as a new grad, edmonton alberta canada
- May 7, '12 by AngelicDarkness20.75 - Just under 2 years with a retirement home.
- May 7, '12 by GoosbyLPNAtlanta range?
- May 8, '12 by KiwiLPNWhen I have actually gotten to use my LPN license... I have done work for a home health care agency here in Washington and receive $20/hr as a new grad LPN. Obviously, it varies depending on which field you work in (hospital, LTC, etc).
- Jun 12, '12 by gjhdlab31I live in Bronx, NY and work in Westchester County....I am a fairly new LPN and my starting pay was 23.47.....Looking to relocate to Ft Lauderdale Fl......anyone knows the pay rate there?
- Jun 12, '12 by gjhdlab31Where in Fl are you, if you dont mind me asking?