What is your current LPN salary - Page 17Register Today!
- Mar 22, '12 by OwloveyouOnly LPN opportunities in my area are MD office, nursing home, and home health. (Florida)
I've worked all three in order, 14.00... 21.25 (nights)...20.75
- Mar 28, '12 by jenniferelliottWhat state Karo? That pay is LOW for a claims reviewer!
- Mar 28, '12 by jenniferelliott11 years experience, 5 as an OR nurse, 6 years in my current job. Case management/audit/appeals for the state govt. 37.5 hours per week, 4 weeks paid vacation plus all the state holidays. Free health, dental, vision, life insurance. $29.00 hour.
- Mar 31, '12 by Natural01Michigan-Med/Surg.
- Mar 31, '12 by sunny4youHi in upstate NY, I currently make $21/hr with benefits.....we are quite fortunate to have great healthcare but we work very hard and its certainly a blessing!!
- Apr 5, '12 by comfyoneLPN since 2008 in Florida
Memory Care Wellness Nurse in ALF $40,000/yr
Mildly sick children day care center $17.50/hr
- Apr 5, '12 by AprilNIn Springfield MO. Started at $10.75 in a clinic. Making $13.50 in a chilcare center for special needs children:\ Starting RN school in the fall! LOL! RNs here start about $17.75 (hospital)
- Apr 9, '12 by SourPatchNurseHattiesburg, MS 2007 in a hospital - $14.35 (new grad) w/ 2.15 shift diff.
Jackson, MS 2010 - LTC - 16.50 base, .25 cents per year of experience, 2.50 shift diff
Clinic - 4 years of experience 16.75, had a raise within 6 months and now make 17.25 (mon-fri 8-4:30, paid holidays)
I love my new job, and it is extremely flexible for my LPN-RN program here in town!