What is your current LPN salary - Page 12Register Today!
- Nov 19, '11 by lvnbaby19 an hour... 3 weeks experience
- Nov 19, '11 by VioletKaliLPN19.45 August 2011 graduate. SNF facility, charlotte, NC.
- Nov 21, '11 by NCMountainWomanI have noted that hospitals tend to pay LPN's very poorly. LTC's pay the best usually or contract nursing with an agency. In 2004 I started out as a new grad at 13.25/hour at a hospital so I could get my skills. In 2007 I went to a nursing home which paid 19/hour plus shift diff. This was in South Carolina.
- Nov 30, '11 by Jean JacksonWow TEXAS PAYS................ LVN 8 years work per diem in skilled/rehab, San Diego, CA 24.00
- Dec 4, '11 by amishHello Eric,
I've been tryin
- Dec 5, '11 by NurseAprylLPN for 14 years. Tele unit small hospital in big city in Florida. 19.80/hr plus benefits. 3/hr night shift diff. lots of PTO. Was working for cardiologist making $16.50/hr with 3 weeks vacation, lots of flexibility but no benefits.
- Dec 7, '11 by Ella26Twin Cities, MN
Doctor's Office-16.50 full time M-F, I did work at Chem health facility making 19.96 (weekends on call) but was laid off from that job.
- Dec 9, '11 by MichalLPNNew Haven, CT
2yrs experience, Community health clinic, very busy internal medicine, pediatrics, and urgent care - 25.65$/hr full time, benefits, PTO, 401k
- Jan 11, '12 by ChristinPI live in central Connecticut. I've had my LPN license since 2008.
Last LTC on SNF + rehab floors $33.50/hr every Friday night & every other weekend which was back in 2009.
Currently in a high school health room part time at $20.00/hr in the mornings and afternoons in home care at $30 per patient visit + mileage.Last edit by ChristinP on Jan 11, '12
- Jan 11, '12 by graduate2011Quote from Vicky LaursenI am a LPN with 9 years experience. I work in Union County, NC at LTC. My base pay is $21.00 hr . There is an additional $2.50hr shift diff for 2nd and 3rd shift plus an additional $1.50 for weekends. They offer PTO,vacation pay,401 K.Also health and dental insurance at your expense.recent LPN pay information