What is your current LPN salary - Page 10Register Today!
- Aug 16, '11 by lpnsv22.17/ hour new grad, rehab in NH. 5.00/hr differential on the weekends. Full Bennys.
- Aug 16, '11 by sweetsleep28LPN SouthWestern PA LTC 16.50/hr $1.00 shiff diff for evenings $2.00 shift diff for nights 5 days a week c every other weekend off
LPN NorthCentral West Virginia LTC 16.00hr .50 shiff diff for evenings $1.00 for nights 5 days a week c every other weekend off
LPN Per Diem at Rehab Facility 18.50/hr
2+ years experience
- Aug 17, '11 by studentmom77Brand new grad, 1st job haven't even started yet, 21.75 in western MA on 2nd shift. No benefits.
- Aug 19, '11 by Karl Farmer1985 OH plasma center, $6.15
Till 2002 various LTC places, FL/AZ $12-$16
2002-on AZ MDS coordinator, started at $24, ended at $27
Last LPN job in LTC, AZ, 2997, $26 (New grad RNs are now starting there at $19, if you can believe how fast and furious wages are dropping).
- Aug 21, '11 by ForeverstlCurrently a cna in St. Louis, Mo. Im in LPN school, & the LTC facility I work at now starts off at $20.50 Just in the St. Louis Metro area, the pay varies alot depending on the type of facility. Pretty much from $18-$22 or $24 starting out
- Aug 21, '11 by cybermom56$30/hr including 15% night shift differential;plus full benefits. I work LTC/Med/Surg in central Cal.
- Aug 21, '11 by MrsMigQuote from lpnsvI think I know you22.17/ hour new grad, rehab in NH. 5.00/hr differential on the weekends. Full Bennys.
- Aug 21, '11 by Chamae01$20/hr plus diffs, Dallas, Tx
- Aug 21, '11 by sgherzi4Ms. Mig;
Who are you that I know you? Where are you located?
- Aug 23, '11 by Ladicapricorn841Quote from lpnsv22.17/ hour new grad, rehab in NH. 5.00/hr differential on the weekends. Full Bennys.
Where do you work lpnsv??? I just graduated in I am also in the NH area! You can send me a private message if you dont want your buisness out there!