We don't hire new nurses. - Page 4Register Today!
- Jan 26, '12 by redhead_NURSE98!I agree with this, except to the extent that God don't pay the bills.
- Jan 27, '12 by SharLoirQuote from chucksterYes you are most certainly right I graduated from school in Dec '10.I live in Philadelphia,I have neither gotten a call or an interview.But being told good luck,or we need experience,so I tried applying out of Philadelphia since I got quite frustrated & feared that I'll ultimately loss all the skills I learned.I applied for a job at Berwick Hospital & I thought it was rather rude that the lady stated she taught my application was a mistake since its 2hrs away & asked if I could not get a job in Philadelphia.I got an interview in Reading last Friday,my first hopefully I get the job,I really want to be a LPN.PA is particularly difficult for new grads, especially the Phila area. Most of my class from 2010 - including me - are not working in nursing. Volunteering seems not to be an option: All of the places I've contacted, mostly clinics in medically underserved areas, are interested right up to the point that they find out I'm an RN.Things will change, but slowly.
- Feb 17, '12 by Robin, RNAfter searching for nearly 9 months, I was finally offered a position in a Philadelphia hospital of my choice. I am very grateful and I can finally begin my nursing career. Thank you all for the encouraging words. And for those who are still in search of employment, please don't give up because your opportunity will be granted soon
- Feb 18, '12 by khrissi17Ur right He doesn't pay the bills but He provides ungrateful people like urself the money to do so
- Feb 18, '12 by tothepointeLVNQuote from khrissi17khrissi17. Honey. You have to remember this is a global board and not everyone here believes in God. So in my point of view God does not pay my bills. Tothepointe does. Doesn't make me ungrateful for what I have it just means I don't believe in the Christian God.Ur right He doesn't pay the bills but He provides ungrateful people like urself the money to do so
A comment like above just shows ignorance IMHO.
Robin RN. CONGRATULATIONS! It was a hard fought fight.
- Feb 19, '12 by khrissi17Well then I will be ignorant and for the record I'm not your honey, nor do I have time to go back and forth with you..so be a cyber bully with yourself-Enjoy!GOD bless u..any further response will be ignored
- Feb 19, '12 by tothepointeLVNSo calling people ungrateful because they don't worship God is okay? But calling someone out on it is not? You don't want to engage on this issue because you know you were out of line.
- Feb 19, '12 by traumaRUsLet's get back to the topic at hand.
This is not a discussion of religious beliefs so please move the religious discussion to another thread. Thanks.