second interview...does this usually lead to being hired?Register Today!
- by LPNTO May 7, '12I know that not everyone that gets a second interview gets hired...I was wondering if anyone who has had a second interview has gotten hired or not...plz reply if you have had a second interview and answer yes/no as to whether or not you ultimately were hired
- May 7, '12 by llgIt's a good sign ... but no guarantee.
I've been invited back, and then not offered the job.
- May 7, '12 by kwajorThey are narrowing down the pool it's most likely you and one to two other people. Or it can be that they want you to interview with a staff member that wasn't present during the first interview.
- May 8, '12 by LPNTOthanks for responding llg and kwajor!
- May 8, '12 by nursetabithaIt's a very good sign. It means that you are a strong candidate. I just got called for a second interview last week and she called me back 2 hours after I had left saying that I got the job. The second interview is usually when they call all your references and run a background check.
The position I got hired for is as a CNA and I'm a new grad so I was surprised to get the job, especially because I need an employer to be flexible with my school schedule.