Passed my nclex!!!!!! :)Register Today!
- by natalciapl Jul 25, '12hello my fellow nurses,
so i just passsed my nclex and im from north jersey anyone knows any places that are hiring? and what is the average pay per hour $$$$ for lpn in nj/ny?
- Jul 25, '12 by mommyof2Teeson passing your NCLEX Exam.
- Jul 25, '12 by ASPIRING2BGREATCONGRATS! Best of luck to you in your search.
How long was your program and what was the severity of it? If you don't mind sharing.
- It was 1 yr and had 30 ppl starting and only 8 graduating
- Jul 25, '12 by ASPIRING2BGREATWow, big reduction. Well glad you made it through.
- Yes thank you, you really have to want it to make it , I'm not super smart but starting nursing school when I didn't even know what a foley catheter is was not easy. A lot of sleepiness nights and sacrificing but defiantly worth it if u willing to give it all!
- Jul 25, '12 by ElladoraCongratulations on passing!
- Thank you I sure am going to make a great nurse! And def not the ones that always wine and complain!!!
- Jul 25, '12 by Nurse2bKimberlyCongrats!! I am in the DC area, and one of the nurses at my job is also from New Jersey. She goes back home & works in Jersey on the weekend. I don't know what area she is located in but she said she makes about $26/hr doing home health.