LPN starting pay $26.50! - Page 10Register Today!
- Jun 1, '11 by RED 28Any high paying jobs near chicago??????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????
- Jun 1, '11 by goodgirl4u50Hi,
I work as a private duty nurse and make 23.20 for one patient, full time, M - F 8-4....:I guess I'm pretty lucky from what I just read... I work an hr from Buffalo NY
- Jun 1, '11 by Ms.RNMaybe you should move to Michigan. The pay rate is much higher for the LVNs.
- Jun 2, '11 by keis1225Any idea of going pay rate in Georgia? I'm going to relocate there once I finish school
- Jun 7, '11 by Mzmeisha25Quote from doublezeroI got $22 back in 1996 here in NY, now they pay me $28 as of 2009 with benefits.
If you don't mind me asking where do you work?
- Jun 10, '11 by reeveslpnThat's about what it is here in NJ. If you can find a job. lol
- Jun 12, '11 by nursecox2011I started as charge nurse on skilled unit as A LP 25.50. + 3.00 shift diff. With benign.
- Jun 14, '11 by dancinccQuote from Ms.RNHey Ms.RN, I am actually in the process of trying to move to MI in the next couple months and am LPN in OH. The market is tough and pay rate is low here. Have endorsement to MI already. I do peds homecare now for $15.25/hr. Any suggestions or ideas of places to apply that have higher kinds of pay rates as referenced in this thread? I have been applying to a few places, but I could use some insight from one who knows about the area and market. I will be in southeast MI, Oakland or Wayne co. Thanks for any help or input you may have.Maybe you should move to Michigan. The pay rate is much higher for the LVNs.
- Jun 30, '11 by momof3lvQuote from msvegaslpnHuh??? High demand? Most of the hospitals in vegas are getting rid of LPN's and I dont know any that are hiring LPN's in the hospital setting as of right now. Speaking as an LPN that was booted out of my cushy hospital position after 8 years. I was making 28 plus at the hospital plus night and weekend diff for per diem though. I ended up taking a clinic position for a bit of a decrease in pay. I cant speak for anywhere else in the country as I am only in vegas, but I dont think it's in demand for LPN's. But if I am mistaken please tell me where I can get a high paying hospital job again because I havent seen any in a long time.In las vegas i just got a lpn new grad imc position for 28.75 an hour...were a high demand area for nurses......i have fellow grads who are making similar in subacute facilities and hospice centers.
- Jul 1, '11 by paris07Yes correct hospitals did get rid of using lpns but longterm care facilities, rehabs, and subacute centers, all still use lpns and they run those places I live in south new jersey I work in LTC/Rehab I make 28.50 I just started two weeks ago LPNs arent going anywhere in nsg facilities