LPN/LVN rate of pay in your area. - Page 48Register Today!
- May 16, '08 by bigjohnsmomDoes anyone know what the rate of pay is in Texas the Austin Area For LPNS with experience?
- May 24, '08 by Taxminia0311what part of ct do you live at, the reason I ask is because I also was thinking about a surgical tech career or LPN. I havent decided perhaps you can help me decided... I really enjoy working with people but, I also have to thnk about the pay rate for each career....LPN or ST hmmmmmmm tough thought.
- Jul 8, '08 by browneyezI live in San Bernadino County and the pay sucks I have been an LVN for 13 years and I only make 17.50 and this i just after being here 2 years I came from L.A. making 22.00/hr so your 17.50 for new grad is pretty good compared to mines.
- Jul 8, '08 by browneyezCan anyone tell me the going pay rate for lvn in Las Vegas planning on moving there.
- Jul 8, '08 by molly9Quote from happynewLPNCongratulations on your job! I am just in the beginning steps of becoming an LPN. I currently hold a BA in education and as you know (being from MI), education jobs are nearly impossible to get (at least in SW Michigan. I was wondering, was your LPN program a laddered program? Although I have checked into some accellerated BSN programs for 2nd degree students, I believe I am going for the LPN to obtain a job that will hopefully help cover some of the costs of the BSN program.Just starting my first LPN job here in MI at LTCF and my starting pay is $21.50/hr.
I am not sure what part of MI you are from, but how were the jobs out there for LPN's when you went looking? Did you find as many jobs for LPN's as there are for RN's?
- Jul 13, '08 by tlf551I live in Pa. I just started in a orthopedic office at 17.50hr