Lets get a current salary thread going for 09/10Register Today!
- by Finallydidit Dec 6, '09Sicne most salary post are outdated on here, lets get a current thread going for those that are searching
Knoxville area, new grad LTC $15 3-11
- Dec 6, '09 by pat858513.00
a dollar more an hour on weekends
- Dec 6, '09 by ngatesTulsa area, $19.25 Med/Surg. New grad. RN/BSN 7AM to 7PM.
- Dec 6, '09 by kat7apDallas-Fort Worth area, 3 years LVN experience.
$19.50/hr base, $1-3 for night and weekend differentials for full time at rehab hospital.
$21.50/hr base plus differential $2-4 for nights and weekends for PRN med/surg.
- Dec 6, '09 by Pegasus65In my area in Georgia LPN's start out from $15-19/hr in LTC. I just started out at a LTC facility for $18/hr PRN, but I am discovering that is probably because their turnover is high due to unsavory practices and they are hoping the higher rate will encourage retention.
- Dec 6, '09 by teeniebertMichigan, LPN, new grad 5/09.
LTC subacute/rehab, hired 8/09.
$16.06/hr plus $2 differential for 2nd shift.
Full time (32 hrs/week) with benefits.
- Dec 6, '09 by tricialynn78San Antonio, TX
home health, been an LVN for 2 years.
$20 an hour/ no benefits at all! currently looking for new job