Any New Grads in NYCRegister Today!
- by Bigmaine33 Aug 15, '12Anyone able to get a job and long did it take and what did u do to find it
- Aug 24, '12 by newnyclpnIm in nyc, and i can tell you that it is very difficult, because employers want you to have nursing experience. I have been looking for a job since i got my license in late nov, and i have not been successful. I have tried everything, i called, email,fax,went in person, word of mouth, nothing has worked. So i honestly don't know what to tell you, maybe your luck may be better than mine, but be prepared to really go hard
- Aug 24, '12 by Bigmaine33Thanks for the reply i thought it was just me having no luck. Ive been a cna for 7 year and it doesnt count. Trying really hard. Wat school did you go to
- Aug 24, '12 by gtloulou210I would try home- care agencies, they tend to work with you if you are a new grad, but you may have to go on a few shifts with an experienced nurse it's without pay, but at least it's a start
- Aug 24, '12 by Bigmaine33I have no problem dong that but the ones i contacted white glove staff blue etc said at least 8 months but ill keep trying thanks