- by kubana87 Jul 23, '12any advice on how to survive PCN at Charity?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=761739©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 550 Views
- Jul 24, '12 by rhyanlsmomQuote from kubana87Hey kubana87,any advice on how to survive PCN at Charity?
Sorry to derail the thread but I have a few questions for you. Assuming that you are a Level 3 at Charity, I would like to know the in's and out's of NAC I. I will be a Level 2 in the fall and I am looking forward to getting a head start. Can you also inform me of what books I should purchase. I purchased all of the books in Basics and used less than half of them. Thanks so much for your time. Sorry again for derailing your PCN thread, lol.
- Jul 24, '12 by kubana87Hi buying the med surg book is a most you have to read that and also the Saunders nclex book it's great. Definetely read whatever they recommend. Know your AbC ect most of the questions on the exam are related to that specially the first exam.
- Jul 24, '12 by rhyanlsmomThanks for the info. Good luck this semester!
- Jul 31, '12 by BundokSaintThe PCN Blackboard site is up.
Yay! Back to School.
- Jul 31, '12 by kubana87Oh nooooo lol am so not excited this is gonna be a tough semester I want to cry already just thinking about exams lol