LSU CARE 2012? - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 1, '12 by thisjeffHi NolaLola - My interview was the same day as yours. It felt like it went well but you never know. It looks like last year people started hearing as early as mid April so hopefully we only have 6 weeks of anticipation left!
- Mar 31, '12 by dcmedgrlHello
Has anyone received word of acceptance for CARE Aug 2012. I would imagine you should be hearing soon huh? Andrea
- Apr 2, '12 by jschex6If anyone is interested in touring LSUHSC and finding out more about the CARE program, they are having informational sessions, May 3, May 24, and June 7. I attended one last year before I got accepted into the program and it really helps in making you understand what you are getting yourself into. Check out the link below. I also want to wish everyone luck with getting their acceptance letters. I remember how painfully nerve wracking it was at this time last year. Also, a bit of advice, try to take Abnormal Psychology or Genetics this summer, that way you won't have to take it at LSUHSC. It will save you time and extra headaches from course overload! Just make sure whatever course you take, the credits are accepted.
LSUHSC School of Nursing | Prospective Students - Informational Sessions
- Apr 2, '12 by nolalolaHi DCMED - nope, no letters yet! I broke down and called LSU last week and the lady who answered the phone said 'they were still working on it.' Argh!!
Thanks so much JSCHEX - That's a great idea. By the time the first session in May rolls around we should have found out whether we were accepted. If I get in, I definitely want to go, and I want to take my hubby with me so he really understands how intense it will be. Do you remember when in April you got your acceptance letter? Was it early in the month or towards the end? I was ok through March because I knew the letters weren't coming out, but now that April is finally here I am crawling the WALLS!
Thanks for everyone's advice and input!
- Apr 2, '12 by dcmedgrlI applied in 2009 and received my acceptance letter on April 23, 2009. So it was pretty late in the month. Good luck, I have my fingers crossed for you.
- Apr 2, '12 by jschex6I received my letter April 12, 2011.
- Apr 3, '12 by nolalolaI GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got my letter today!!!!!! SOOOO HAPPY!
- Apr 3, '12 by jschex6Congrats nolalola!! You better enjoy your summer now because once you start CARE, there is no stopping
- Apr 3, '12 by dcmedgrlCongrats. You will learn alot. Take the advice of the other CARE student and take ABNORMAL Psych. While others were studying for an anatomy test, I was studying for abnormal psych. Good luck. Keep us "Posted". Andrea
- Apr 3, '12 by thisjeffI'm in!!!