LSU BSN program Spring 2013 - Page 7Register Today!
- Sep 8, '12 by KatmlacyOkay. So I'm new on here but I've been watching and checking my bank account daily. Mycheck cashed Thursday but no phone call. As long as our check cashes we are a qualified applicant? I hope so I'm transferring from az and wishing I would have copied everything I sent in to double check it. I'm stressing about my essay bc I didn't do like three topics in the intro then is discuss the topics then conclusion. I just went straight into my essay.
- Sep 8, '12 by tklsu2012Got my call yesterday! Yay!
- Sep 9, '12 by Loan TranI received a phone called Tuesday and my interview is for next Saturday Sept 15th.
- Sep 9, '12 by pearleypearleyHey Guys,
Everyone that has received a call would you mind posting your gpa and hesi scores....im really nervous I havent received a call yet.. So im just figure out what everyone else had...Thanks..
- Sep 10, '12 by Loan TranI have like a 3.2 prereq and a 75% hesi score
- Sep 10, '12 by kp2012My GPA is a 3.7 and my HESI score is an 89. I don't think that matters so much though. It sounds like they just started calling people on Friday and I'm sure it wasn't in any sort of order. Sit tight and be sure to post the good news when you get your call!
- Sep 10, '12 by pearleypearleyI still have faith so I guess I will sit back and be patient...
- Sep 10, '12 by KristenNola@pearleypearley, I know the feeling, I haven't gotten a call yet either. I'm worried because I left three phone numbers: my house (which I never use and may not have been working for a couple days when we lost power from the storm), my cell (which is my primary), and my work. I should have not put down my house and just my cell and work number. I keep thinking that what if they tried my house and it didn't work? I'm so nervous! Hopefully they will call my cell. Then I keep thinking that maybe I should call them to see if maybe they had tried my house number and it didn't work so they moved on to the next candidate? But I don't want to be annoying. Do you see how crazy I sound now?!?!?!
- Sep 10, '12 by KatmlacyFrom everything I checked for fall 2012 applicants on the comments, some people didn't get calls until two days before the last interview! I really hope that isn't the case since our last day is 20 october, that would be a really long wait. i was hoping I would get a call soon since some peoples check got cashed the same day as mine, but thinking about it, they probably take all of the checks at once to the bank to be cashed.
- Sep 10, '12 by pearleypearley@kristenNola I was thinking the same thing bc I'm having trouble with my cell phone but I didn't want to seem desperate.. Then I said they have to call today bc ppl were saying there checks were being cashed the same day as mine so I was hoping they would call today...