LSU BSN program Spring 2013 - Page 10Register Today!
- Sep 14, '12 by KristenNola@kp2012, thanks! That makes me feel better!
- Sep 14, '12 by pearleypearley@kp2012 thanks for the info..
- Sep 15, '12 by pearleypearleyWhat questions did they ask during the interviews today????
- Sep 15, '12 by JNStringerI had my interview today. This is my second time applying but I was still a nervous wreck. Some questions they asked me:
1. What do you think an average day of a nurse is?
2. When have you been put in a situation where some ones morals conflicted with yours? what was the outcome?---This question was asked during my first interview also so I think it's pretty important.
3. Name a situation you have been in involving ethnic diversity.
4. What is most important to you?
and then another question they asked was like "Have you ever had any academic struggles?" which kind of caught me off guard
But that's what they asked me but your questions could be different so just be prepared to answer anything but this is the jist of what they will be asking..hope this helps! Good luck!!
- Sep 15, '12 by Loan TranThey asked me the same exact questions today. I guess they have it all print out. I was a nervous wreck too. I ask them to repeat the second question, didn't seems to understand it, but the teacher was nice enough to explain and gave me an example. Addition to the question was,
"Do you have a support system and what would it be?"
I was shudder to most of the questions. I don't know. I am worry that it might affect my chances of get accepted, since the interview is the second to most important part of the application process according to what others have said.
- Sep 17, '12 by pearleypearleyI got my interview call today....october 20 at 12 noon....yay!!!.
- Sep 17, '12 by KristenNolaI hope I get a call soon!
- Sep 17, '12 by pearleypearley@kristenolaI'm sure you will
- Sep 18, '12 by KristenNolaYay! I just got a call! Oct. 20 at 9 am!
- Sep 18, '12 by kp2012YAY Kristen! I've been silently rooting for your over here! My interview is at the same time. Great news