LSU BSN Fall 2012 applicants - Page 8Register Today!
- Feb 13, '12 by lsutigermmmQuestion: Does anyone know how they score the interviews. I overheard them give me a score and I'm not sure what its out of. If I could figure the scoring system out it'll make me feel so much better :icon_roll
- I haven't posted on here in a while. I still haven't gotten a call for an interview. After reading this thread I started~ I am now in panic mode. Did everyone have their $50 check taken from their account already? I was never charged for the application fee. Which now has me wondering. I walked in my application just shy of the deadline. Hhhmmm!
- Spoke too soon! The check was cleared! I am willing to BET $$$ that I will be the very last phone call. Hope is not lost. Getting nervous about a call though due to mardi gras. Everything thing slows down ... lol
- Feb 14, '12 by mgmgmgI didnt get a call yet either! But hope is not lost!! Second interview date is still a little over 3 weeks away!
- Whew! I can decompress ...
- Feb 14, '12 by nolalolaHi Y'all -
I had my interview Saturday at 9 am for CARE - SO glad that's over. If you haven't been through it yet, it is something like a cattle call - they have multiple interviewing teams consisting of 2 students and a faculty member, so they will be interviewing several candidates at the same time. Mine lasted about 25 minutes or so, and was very friendly. Several times we all shared a laugh about something or another which helped ease the tension. They asked the same questions that others have already mentioned. I heard them talking about me through the door afterwards but could not really make out what they said - argh! IT seems unreal that we will have to wait 10 weeks or more to find out! I am SO hoping I get in - this is my first and only choice for nursing school!
Good luck everyone - I hope we are all in school together in the fall!
- Feb 17, '12 by mgmgmgHope is not lost!!! I got my call this morning at 1030 but I missed it due to an exam! But it's for march 10 at 11am!!!
- Feb 17, '12 by shelbymichelle9MINE TOO! I have the exact time as well! Wishing you all the luck you need!!
- Feb 17, '12 by initialsHey Mg and Shelby... I've got the exact same time as you! I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just bought my tickets down there, I'm going down on Thursday so I can spend Friday wandering about, hopefully going and checking out the campus and then getting some good sleep! Anyone have any suggestions for things that I should definitely do while I'm there? I'm a small town Oregonian. Then, after the interview, I'm headed over to Birmingham for a day. AIe how exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Feb 18, '12 by mgmgmgShould definitely go eat at la crepe nanou!! Lol it's my fav French restaurant. But you can try all the local eataries too!! Beignets are a must!! With some cafe au lait!