LSU BSN Fall 2012 applicants - Page 6Register Today!
- Feb 8, '12 by initialsYes please, amber!!! I'd love to hear what it's like!!!Last edit by initials on Feb 8, '12 : Reason: Forgot name
- Feb 8, '12 by Sydliemgmgmg: Everyone gets an interview? As in all 200-ish applicants? That would be a huge relief to hear if that's the case. I know my check cleared, so they clearly got my application, I'm just choking to death on the fear that I won't get a call.
LSUTigermmm: What do you mean by "polimetric"? Is that the school code for the test? I had my scores forwarded & also included a paper copy in with my application, which is what I was told to do (I called LSU, they told me to call HESI, who said they could forward the results, I put the hard copy in to be safe.)
I really just want this call. Ugh, I don't remember the last time I stressed about something so hard!
- Feb 8, '12 by lsutigermmmIdk why I said polymetric. I was told the test had to be taken at a prometric test center, just to make sure that all the right sections were taken. It seems like you've followed all the steps so idk what the problem could be. I would probably call and see if their still making interview calls that might help with the stress a little.
- Feb 8, '12 by mgmgmgI called today. They got my app. The lady asked why i waited so long and they are still taking the apps to review it. So idk.... everyone getsAnd interview that passes the app process as in you provided everything they asked for... Transcripts, app fee, paper, application, and the hesi should be automatically forwarded to them if you took it through prometric....(it's prometric y'all. Lol)
- Feb 8, '12 by SydlieLSUTigermmm: Blame auto-corrects, it's happened to the best of us! Especially under stress
mgmgmg: Thanks for the info, that gives me hope that they aren't just done calling & I lost out. I guess it's just frustrating because I turned my app in a month before the deadline, so I feel like I've somehow been waiting longer? Or, you know, I could just accept the fact that anxiety about something like this is normal. Fingers crossed for those of us still waiting!
- Feb 8, '12 by mgmgmggood luck you all!! I am giving them by the end of the week to call me. >.<
- Feb 9, '12 by mgsmgsmgsI finally got my phone call. I have an interview scheduled for this Saturday at 11!
- Feb 9, '12 by mgmgmgCongrats mgsmgs!! I'm still waiting :/ what time and when did they call
- Feb 9, '12 by mgsmgsmgsThey called me yesterday at 9am and I missed the call. I called back and was told to call back this morning. I talked to them at around 9:30 and yesterday was a long day of anxiety waiting I hear from them again
- Feb 9, '12 by keljones91Congrats to those of you who got interviews! I have mine Saturday at 1:00. Does anyone know where to park while we're in the interview??
And does anyone know what the average HESI score and GPA was last year?