LSU BSN Fall 2012 applicants - Page 3Register Today!
- Feb 4, '12 by amber92292I started to compile all the questions I have come across so far, here they are as of now:
What is the biggest obstacle you've had to overcome?
Who do you most admire?
What are your weaknesses?
Explain a time in your life when you've had to overcome racial adversity at work or school.
What would you do if you saw a classmate cheating?
Hopefully we get some combo of these questions and no surprises! I need to start preparing my answers. That last question is a toughie...
- oh boyyyeeee! I hope I get a call.... I have a feeling I won't since i practically sent the app at the last minute
- Feb 4, '12 by amber92292mg, when did you send in your application??
- Friday, Jan 13 (just my luck) in BR. I sent from the main office on Bluebonnet.. last pick up was 6pm...
- i thought as long it was post marked before deadline will be ok, but then i saw that it had to be in the office by deadline... but i emailed if it would be ok if it came in on jan 17 bc jan15-16 was sunday and mlk holiday.... and they said it was ok
- What was your hesi? mine was high bc of anatomy...
- Feb 5, '12 by amber92292Ahh that would have me so nervous! I went and turned mine in in person on Wed the 11th...I didn't wanna risk it not getting there in time!! My HESI was an 86...my goal was a 75 because that's the lowest acceptance score I've heard of so much better than expected!! Hopefully they didn't lie about still taking your application, I've heard they're very unorganized and that would be frustrating
- Feb 5, '12 by mgmgmgmine was a 73. lol my anatomy was a 40% . it was hard for me to understand it bc i havent taken the class yet... but i scored good on everything else...
- Feb 5, '12 by amber92292Yea..I took A&P but only took the first test before I dropped (I got a 98 on that test though.) So I did well on that section but I don't think they really expect anyone to score well on that section because it's not a required course until we are accepted! I know it's weighted much more lightly. My friend got in with a 75 and she just started this spring. How's your gpa if you don't mind me asking?
- Feb 5, '12 by mgmgmgmy gpa is a 3.0 i retook some courses after my freshmen year at lsu. so i now only have a C in biol and micro. but i do have a W in biol bc i couldnt handle micro and biol at the same time. (nursing advisor told me it would be easier to take both, but for me it wasnt)