LSU BSN Fall 2012 applicants - Page 16Register Today!
- Apr 7, '12 by LatrandradhillsI think that I can honestly say that no one had more anticipation than I did..lol. I tell you, my story as a whole is a testimony. I can tell it over and over again. I was actually denied admission on last year, and I never gave up, incresed my classes, and received my acceptance letter dated for March 29. I am so exited and at a lost for words!! God is AMAZING!! I encourage you all to continue to fight until you have reached your goal!!
- Apr 11, '12 by mgmgmgI received my letter today to be on the waiting list. (
- Apr 11, '12 by phoebeheartsDoes anyone know when is the official first day of class for the fall? I can't find it anywhere on the site. Anyone know what to expect at orientation?
- Apr 11, '12 by lsutigermmmI scheduled myself for the first orientation date, i think June 15th. Do yall know if we schedule classes that day bc j need to let my work know what my schedule will be ...
- Apr 11, '12 by JNStringerQuote from mgmgmgI'm here with you. Got mine today. Do you know of anyone else who got an alternate letter?I received my letter today to be on the waiting list. (
- Apr 11, '12 by mgsmgsmgsOrientation is for everybody that starts in the Fall. That is August 3. There are three different days to the the advising sessions... I signed up for the June 15th advising. I hear it is long, boring, and no fun. They discuss every bit of paperwork that we have to have turned in. they will go over it with us so that we can ensure it is filled out correctly.
Everybody starting in the fall, go check out this site: if you go to current students, and scroll down and click on the link that says course schedules then click on Fall 2012 Undergraduate...it tells you exactly what days and times we will be going to class. Here is the direct link:
The first page is for us. For intro to nursing it says there are two classes on Thursday (8-10) and (10-12)...that is the one class they divide us into groups alphabetically. My last name starts with "S" so I will be going thursdays 10-12...
For anatomy lab it says Monday and Wednesday 1-4...this is something we sign up for at orientation I think...Monday labs are more involved with the cutting and dissecting of the cadavers because they are the first to see the cadavers that will be worked on.
I hope this is informative for everyone! Can't wait to start school with everybody that got in...and for those on the alternative list, GREAT LUCK TO YOU! And if things don't work the way you planned, TRY AGAIN next semester!! Don't give up!
- Apr 14, '12 by BrittanyJThanks for the info! I can't wait!
- Apr 17, '12 by gcane87Congrats to everyone that is going to be starting in fall 2012. I was wondering if anyone was going to be moving to New Orleans and was looking for a place to live. I am having a hard time finding a place that allows pets. I have a black lab mix. Anyone who might be interested in a roommate please let me know. It would be great to live with someone in the same class! Super excited to start school! congrats again to everyone!!
- Apr 17, '12 by jenwilkeFor those of you who got in can you post your gpa and hesi score
- Apr 17, '12 by workstudysleepHi Jenwilke. I'm an out-of-state student. My gpa was around 3.0 or 3.2 and my Hesi was 88. I also made sure I prepared well for the essay and the interview