LSU BSN Fall 2012 applicants - Page 10Register Today!
- Mar 1, '12 by mgsmgsmgsMy sis n law started last fall and Recieved her letter on April 13!! I can't stand the waiting process...boy oh boy, I hope my this wait is all worth it!!!
- Mar 2, '12 by initialsHow does she like it there? Does anyone else have an interview March 10th
- Mar 3, '12 by mgsmgsmgsShe loves it...I know a bunch of people that are in the traditional program...the first year seems to be pretty tough and time consuming...evidently, the second and third year get better and less "busy"...
- Mar 3, '12 by nolalolaOn the CARE 2012 thread another poster said that some years the letters come as early as the first week of April. I can't wait! But I'm scared too - it will be a HUGE blow if I don't get in. I'm trying for the CARE program but if I don't get in I will try for spring admission to the 3-year BSN. It seems like most people that make it into either program really like it, so it sounds like all the suspense is well worth it.
At least we have each other to talk to - my family is already sick of hearing me stress out about whether I get in!
- Mar 9, '12 by anguy66Did anyone not get an interview yet? I haven't gotten mine yet, and I'm starting to get really worried. I'm pretty sure I did my application correctly. .
- Mar 9, '12 by nolalolaHi Anguy -
You might want to call the office and follow up - my understanding is that the last interviews are tomorrow (March 10th) but some people have been notified at the last minute. Good luck!
- Mar 12, '12 by mgsmgsmgsHey everyone, how did your interviews go yesterday??? I am curious!!
- Mar 12, '12 by mgmgmgI did ok.. i felt like i could have done better... Its just I was very nervous and forgot to say things I wanted to say. LOL but overall it wasnt that bad...
- Mar 12, '12 by lsutigermmmSooo it's about a month until we find out if we've been accepted or not! I'm not going to lie its on my mind everyday and I can't wait to stop stressing lol
- Mar 18, '12 by mgsmgsmgsSo, I don't want to get everybody's hopes up....BUT. LSU's website says that it takes approximately 4 weeks for notifications of acceptance and denial to be mailed out..LAST YEAR, the second round of interviews was March 10 and letters went out April 13-14. That is 3 1/2 weeks. Soooo if things go accordingly, we should all find out the first week of April. That would be amazing, considering its only 2 1/2 weeks away!!!