LSU BSN - Page 91Register Today!
- Nov 8, '11 by DmsannI got my letter today! I got in!!!
- Nov 8, '11 by Camij11I got mine tooo!! I'm in!!!! =)
- Nov 8, '11 by dani504I got mine this afternoon! Yeay!
Congrats to everyone who got in! I'm sure we'll all be meeting each other soon!
- Nov 9, '11 by perkinsflowerMe too!!! Yay!
- Nov 9, '11 by LSUboundQuote from mmariee123i'm applying for the fall 2012 bsn program too!hello everyone!
so i just decided to change my major back to nursing over dental hygiene. i must admit i’m pretty excited. i just wanted to get everyone’s opinions on what my chances are of getting into lsu on the first try, because as of right now i am so ready to be done with regular school and get into nursing school.
i’m going to apply for fall 2012.
right now i have a cumulative gpa of 3.47, but with the pre-reqs specified to get into the program i only have two more classes to take this semester, intro sociology and music (for fine arts) i am hoping to have a 3.5 or more.
i haven’t gotten a chance to take the hesi test yet, but i ordered the study guide and from what i read, i feel like i will do pretty good on it.
i went to delgado for 2 years and most of the classes i need were taken there. i took alot more sciences then i actually needed to (a&pi and general bio 2) right now i’m at uno, but hopefully not for long.
while i was at delgado i made it on the dean’s list and also got honors this past semester.
both my mom and aunt are registered nurses, not like that makes a difference, but it might help out!
any ideas on how to write an awesome goal paper, i have some ideas of course, but any help is appreciated!
- Nov 9, '11 by hannahelise912i got in too! congrats everyone!
- Nov 9, '11 by lsutigermmmTo everyone who just got in, what were your grades like? And HESI score? Im just really interested on what my chances are to get in on the first try
- Nov 9, '11 by Camij11My gpa was like a 3.0... To be honest I never really calculated it! But I got a 86.3 on my hesi test. Also to those who got in, did anyone else's letter say that they had been granted "provisional acceptance"? Because mine said that I could gain full acceptance once I turned in my transcript, & completed all prerequisite courses... confusing thing is that I already did!
- Nov 9, '11 by lsutigermmmI have a 3.5 gpa and i got a 77 on the HESI, which i am NOT happy about, chemistry and a&p killed me but i think i wrote a really good goal paper and i plan on being prepared for my interview. Im just hoping my gpa will help out alot. Any opinions are greatly appreciated!
- Nov 9, '11 by hannahelise912Quote from Camij11My gpa was like a 3.0... To be honest I never really calculated it! But I got a 86.3 on my hesi test. Also to those who got in, did anyone else's letter say that they had been granted "provisional acceptance"? Because mine said that I could gain full acceptance once I turned in my transcript, & completed all prerequisite courses... confusing thing is that I already did!
I think everyone's says that because you have to complete the background check and go through pre-advising. Because if you look at the other sheet that came with your letter it says, "please choose which program you were accepted to." So, I think once you send that in and we go through pre-advising then it'll be full acceptance. At least this is what I believe it means. I plan on calling the lady tomorrow to make sure we really have to bring our official transcripts...because they should have all of that already otherwise they couldn't accept us in the first place. lol.