Hesi for CharityRegister Today!
- by kelbert82 Oct 18, '11Does anyone know if you have to take the Hesi at the beginning of every semester at Charity. I hope not but I overheard it the other day and wanted to see if this is true.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=630503©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 756 Views
- Oct 27, '11 by perkinsflowerNo. You have to take the HESI to get in and a math test every semester. Hope this helps!
- Oct 27, '11 by kelbert82Thanks I kinda figured that just wanted to make sure i wasn't crazy
- Nov 1, '11 by brittemmonsYou take the hesi exam at the end of each semester. You have to make a certain score, or you have to do remediation before advancing into the next section.
- Nov 1, '11 by kelbert82Hi
Thank you for the response I have been told different things some say you take take a math test at the end. I am just wondering if its the entire HESI exam or just math. I have never taken it before only the TEAS. I guess i will ind out sooner than later
- Nov 22, '11 by nishu09how hard is it to pass the HESI
- Nov 22, '11 by kubana87In basics you take a dosage calculations test in which you have to make a 90 to pass. At the end of the semester you have to take the HESI which is based on information you learn in basics. You must make a 850 to pass is not you have to go to remediation to advanced to NAC I. Now the dosage calculation test its easy people its like 1st grade math. Now the hesi am taking it next week but its no big deal no body its worry about that except the final lol They dont round grades if you get 76.99 you fail 77 and thats it.