- by lilREDthang Jun 28, '12Where can I apply to take the hesi? When is the next date?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=750369©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 529 Views
- Jun 28, '12 by KristenNolaWhat school are you applying to?
- Jun 28, '12 by lilREDthangBrcc and subr
- Jun 28, '12 by KristenNolaYou should call the school and ask them because each school requires different components and there is a school code that you will need to have and whatnot. I applied to Charity and LSU and for Charity they pretty much did it for and you paid them and for LSU they had a PDF document with instructions to follow and how to sign up. But essentially you will need to sign up at the Elsevier website which is the company that writes the HESI. The website is: https://evolve.elsevier.com/productPages/s_872.html , but considering some schools require different parts of the HESI like Critical Thinking, or Chemistry, or Vocabulary, and some don't require as many you really should call Admissions and ask because the test isn't cheap and you don't want to have to retake it because you didn't take the right components. But the place I took HESI at for LSU they have openings almost every day.
- Jun 28, '12 by lilREDthangThanks I really appreciate it!