Dillard UniversityRegister Today!
- by Happified. Jul 1, '10Anybody apart of Dillard's Nursing Program? Or waiting for their letter for this upcoming Fall semester?
Never seen anyone discuss Dillard on this board.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=489101©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,912 Views
- Jul 5, '10 by beejayceeHappified, are you applying to Dillard? So little is said about that program. Their NCLEX pass rates have been 100% for the past 2 years. However, the program appears to be very, very small - 9 people took the NCLEX in 2008 and 8 took it in 2009.
- Jul 5, '10 by KimGauWhere is the Dillard program?
- Jul 5, '10 by cpkRNhttp://www.dillard.edu/
Dillard is a historically black university in New Orleans (Gentilly, to be exact). Suprisingly there isn't much info on their nursing program on the website; just a general overview.
- Jul 5, '10 by Happified.Yes, I am. You're very right about that, not many take the NCLEX or graduate on time. But those that do seem to do very well. I've been there for a year, now I'm waiting on my acceptance letter for the Nursing Program. The program isn't that small, its just soo many drop out or change majors and only a few complete the program on time.
Dillard University is in New Orleans, La.