CHARITY SON Spring 2013 - Page 8Register Today!
- Sep 16, '12 by tired_of_waitingAnyone who got accepted live on the southshore?
- Sep 17, '12 by StudentEtc.Quote from ShawnneyI just got accepted to the Spring 2013 semester! I just found this thread and would love to exchange info with you ladies. I am on the northshore, Covington area, and I'm also attending the orientation this upcoming Wednesday. Is everyone still kicking in this forum???I just submitted my application to Charity School of Nursing for the Spring 2013 semester. The deadline is May 15, 2012. Has anyone else out there applied for this semester?
- Sep 17, '12 by StudentEtc.We should all exchange info - northshore people, I mean.....
- Well, there seems to be a lot of Northshore people here! I live in Algiers. Anyone on here near me?
- Sep 17, '12 by ShawnneyI'm attending the first session on Wednesday 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. I live in LaPlace -- anyone in my area, Jefferson Parish or Orleans? I know that @tired_of_waiting lives in my area.
If anyone knows anything about CPR classes in Jefferson Parish, please let me know. I'm going to look at the American Heart Association's website and go from there.
- Sep 17, '12 by heather0208I live on the Westbank (Harvey) and have decided to attend the first session on Wednesday. Luckily my husband works on Canal St. not too far from Charity and will be available Wed. to drop me off so I don't have to find parking... huge relief!
- @heather0208, yay! somebody else that lives on the westbank with me! Hopefully we'll be in the same classes or at least clinicals.
- Is anyone else attending the 4-5 pm session on Monday?
- Sep 17, '12 by Jenna_GHi Shawnney!
The book that you mentioned in your post, is it a text used in the first nursing course or just a reading you are interested in? What's the full name of the book. Thanks for your help!
I'm on the Southshore in Chalmette. Anyone close to me? Any*hospitals*to recommend close to Chalmette?
- Sep 17, '12 by kp2012I'm going to the noon advising session this Thursday the 20th. I plan to bring my acceptance paperwork and some immunization records to see what else I need (I work in healthcare currently, so I have to keep all this stuff handy for access credentials).