CHARITY SON Spring 2013 - Page 6Register Today!
- Sep 12, '12 by KristenNolaYay! got my letter! I got in! @belle70448, my profile score was 85.
- Sep 12, '12 by tired_of_waitingI got my letter in today too! I'm in!
- Sep 12, '12 by heather0208belle70448, my score was an 80 if that helps
- Sep 13, '12 by letter-anyday-now@belle70448, my profile score was an 80.
- Sep 13, '12 by mcphierceI received my letter today too! I was really surprised, since I didn't think we'd get anything until late September or October. My profile score was around an 80 (it feels like ages since I calculated it).
Good luck, everyone!
- Sep 13, '12 by ShawnneyI got my letter in too! I am really excited. However, now I am so torn. I live in LaPlace, my house was flooded, etc etc etc. Not sure if I should defer until Fall of 2013. I had to drop out of Delgado this semester because I had to spend 2 weeks cleaning, gutting the house, meet with adjusters, etc etc etc. Any thoughts anyone? I could really use some advice.
ps My profile score was 87
- Sep 13, '12 by KristenNola@Shawney, the only thing is at the bottom of the letter where you can defer it says that you're place will not be gauranteed for Fall 2013.
- Sep 13, '12 by Jodi407Hey everyone! I got my packet yesterday and I was so excited/caught off guard (as I'm sure everyone was). I was just wondering if any of y'all had gotten your Hepititis B vaccine yet? It made me nervous seeing the form about it taking 6 months to get all the doses of the vaccine. I was just wondering if I was behind by not already getting my first doses of this shot but I had no clue I was going to get in. Congratulations to everyone who got in and if you didnt definitely try again because this was my second time applying. I was really discouraged after I got my letter the first time but I'm so glad I tried again.
- Sep 13, '12 by heather0208Jodi, I have my hep B vaccine but only because I worked as a dental assistant and they pretty much made us get it done. I'm hoping the office I worked for has some kind of record of it so I don't have to get it again! It's only 3 doses but you have to wait for two month between each one. I was so excited and caught off guard getting my letter yesterday! It's crazy because I got the call on Monday that my little brother was on his way home from Afghanistan and then I got my letter on Tuesday... the two things I've stressed/prayed about for a year were all over in a matter of two days!Last edit by heather0208 on Sep 13, '12
- Sep 13, '12 by Jodi407Wow!! This has been a great week for you!! I am really glad I didn't know the letters were coming because last time the anticipation almost killed me. I'm getting my first dose of Hep B tomorrow so I'm just hoping that it's soon enough.