CHARITY SON Spring 2013 - Page 42Register Today!
- Jan 20 by jadebootsQuote from StudentEtc.She wrote it in an email to our team. I haven't talked to her yet though.Hey, Jade -- when did you talk to your instructor??? Just curious
- Jan 20 by nurse_van2014Hello Naeema_rnhopeful, I'm not sure how many students were accepted in for this spring, but I pray that you are in for the fall!Quote from Naeema_rnhopefulHey guys..First of all congrats to all of you !! I know this is off subject, but I wanted to know how many applicants were accepted in to the program for Spring 2013? I recently submitted my application for Fall 2013 and I am so nervous. I want in..lol.
- Jan 21 by StudentEtc.Just so I'm clear: we don't have any assignments due tomorrow, do we? I triple-checked BB, but I just want to be sure I haven't missed anything.... Thanks
- Jan 21 by readytodothisDo we have to bring our nursing kit, stethoscope, etc. tomorrow?
- Jan 21 by Naeema_rnhopefulThanks Nurse_van2014 !! How is your first semester coming? Is it demanding as everyone says it is?
- Jan 21 by heather0208From what I understand, we don't bring all of that stuff (stethescope, kit, etc.) until NEXT tuesday. Right?? lol now you have me questioning myself... guess I'll bring it just in case!
- Jan 21 by marchmadnessYeah I remember them saying white uniforms and stuff next week
- Jan 21 by readytodothisI remember them saying the white uniforms in the second week. In the email that was sent out it said to make sure we had our materials needed next week meaning this week bc email was sent last week. So I was confused also. Thanks for the input.
- Jan 21 by marchmadnessSoo confused!!!
No email for me
- Jan 22 by Mie'sWayHello guys from my understanding we do not need equipment until the 28th which is when we wear our uniform. As far as assignments we have two consent forms that my instructor had us print for tomorrow and a few reading assignments.