CHARITY SON Spring 2013 - Page 32Register Today!
- I don't think so. It's not required reading, just gives you an idea how to prepare for critical thinking.....
- Medical language, legal stuff, etc
- Dec 13, '12 by mistiweedmanok thanks think I will ge tthe 2nd edition since I found one for $5
- Dec 13, '12 by jadeboots@tmlegros, I think the lab coat we have to wear will cover the underwear issue, but if not beige or nude colored underwear blends so you don't see it through clothes. I bought Landau cargo scrub pants that are a newer style at Uniforms by Bayou and they seem to be a thicker material. They feel more like pants than pajama bottoms
- Yeah, I saw the Landau's, but honestly, I think I'm gonna skip out of the whole scrub bottom idea, since we can wear non-descript white pants. I think I'm just going to look for white pants, non-scrub style. thanks for the info, I think scrubs might be the most affordable choice in the end....
- Dec 13, '12 by lobo32From what I can understand you only wear the lab coat when you go to the hospital to pick up you're patients. At least that is when it's required. All of my friends who are nurses or students said no other way around it, you must wear nude (color closest matching to you're own skin tone) when it comes to underwear.
- Dec 13, '12 by nurse_van2014@ arborraiz, I haven't heard anything and they couldn't give a date to expect a call either!! Sucks
- Dec 14, '12 by marchmadnesshey yall since we're talking about books and uniforms
can someone please give me some insight on a voice/tape recorder
that I could listen to in my car.. How does that work?
I do plan on purchasing one but with all the cost I would hate to
spend more money than I need on something that may not work the
way I need it to. besides I've never recorded lectures before
and I need to be ready
- Dec 14, '12 by StudentEtc.I've heard of re-listening to lectures on tape while you plant your face in the book, later after class for clarification, but not while you're in your car. I imagine you could do it if the recorder has a headphone jack, which it should, but you would need to find an adaptor that you could also plug into your car's iOS jack, if that makes sense? That would be where you plug in MP3 players and such, and should be either on your dash or in/on your console between your two front seats. I hope this helps!!!
- Dec 14, '12 by StudentEtc.marchmadness, you could go to amazon.com and look up "audio recorder", and just do your own research based on the reviews, OR if that's not your style you could always go to your local OfficeMax and ask someone to help you choose the most suitable one for you.... Just an idea for jump starting.