CHARITY SON Spring 2013 - Page 24Register Today!
- Got mines last week
Hey has everybody been approved thru immunitrax??? If so how long did it take after u turned in everything
- Dec 9, '12 by StudentEtc.I have only just friday been approved through immunitrax, even though the school called me the day before the deadline (turned in my paperwork one month ago) to tell me some of my paperwork was null. Totally professional; I was so very impressed. . . . . then i couldn't log into immunitrax, and had no number to call. They had to change my password twice, to no avail, and then the rep told me," I don't know what to tell you..." I love this process so much i want to marry it!
- Wow!! A month??
Yeah, they called me too!!!
Still waiting though, I will b livid if they put a hold on my record for registration!!!
- Dec 9, '12 by heather0208Mine just says "Records Matched" but hasn't been changed to "Approved"... I haven't gotten a phone call from Charity though. However, I just finished my last TB test last Wed.
- Yeah me too!!! I'm just hoping no holds
- Dec 10, '12 by heather0208I know! I would hope that we're in the clear, considering we were told it had to be SUBMITTED by the 7th. If I can't register for classes this week I'm going to be devastated!
- Dec 10, '12 by jadebootsMine also still says "records matched" but I spoke to the lady at Charity who handles the immunitrax documents and she told me I was good to go for registration. Also, I read on the Charity website that if you log into LoLA and click on "add or drop classes", if you see boxes to type in the CRN number for the class that means you have no registration holds and you may register.
- Dec 10, '12 by mcphierceMy Immunitrax says "Records Matched" and that they'd update me when Charity accepts my paperwork. I turned in my CPR cerification and Student Nurse Liability Insurance on December 5th, so I'm sure that's why. I also haven't received any notification from LSBN yet. I checked LoLA, and there doesn't appear to be any holds on my registration. I think I will call Charity just to be sure.
Where is everyone hoping to do their clinicals?
- Dec 10, '12 by StudentEtc.just got my notice from the State Board in the mail today! Yayyy! I am thinking everyone will hear something at least by the end of this week, considering some of you have had your letter for more than two weeks already.... Good luck to each and every one of you.@mcphierce, I am hoping to do clinical at STPH, you?
- Dec 11, '12 by StudentEtc.Ok guys, all weekend I haven't had any trouble with LoLA, but now when I log in and try to go to "add or drop" it prompts me to plug in a new ID and password. Anyone know what this is?