Charity Lpn programRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Charity Lpn program in Louisiana State Nursing Programs, part of Louisiana Nursing ... Hi All, I am currently 2 math classes away from having all RN pre req's, but after being in...by kimberlyk Oct 29, '12Hi All,
I am currently 2 math classes away from having all RN pre req's, but after being in school 2yrs, ive gotten anxious and I'm ready to start working in the field, so I'm going to apply to Charity's Lpn program for next fall, then do the bridge program, has anyone here gone thru this program at Charity, have any comments about it, or any advice. Are hospitals willing to work with Lpn's to continue their education?
thanks in advance
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=794905©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 737 Views
- Nov 1, '12 by KristenNolaWell I think you only need to have 3 hours of math before applying to the RN program. I'm not sure when the deadline is for Fall 2013 RN but you could always apply for the Spring 2014 or Fall 2012 program as long as you have one math finished already. You can take the other math your first semester at Charity or during a mini session. You could also take a mini session math class during Christmas time and then apply for the RN program for Fall? Just some ideas to consider, I don't know anything about the LPN program, but good luck!
- Nov 8, '12 by Miiki✿... Wrong thread..
- Nov 9, '12 by KristenNolano.....this is not the wrong thread, i was advising her that she may as well apply to the rn program since she's almost there and you can still take pre-reqs while in the rn program.
- Nov 9, '12 by Miiki✿Quote from KristenNolaSorry...no.....this is not the wrong thread, i was advising her that she may as well apply to the rn program since she's almost there and you can still take pre-reqs while in the rn program.
I meant that I posted something but deleted it because I accidentally posted it in this thread not the one I meant to.
- Nov 9, '12 by KristenNolaOh, I was so confused? Sorry!