- by lilREDthang Jun 3, '12When do you take the HESI test?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=718238©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,478 Views
- Jun 3, '12 by MsTunsonHey I haven't registered yet, I think we can register in march to take it.
- Jun 3, '12 by lilREDthangOO ok so we wont be able to try for the Nursing program until 2014?
- Jun 3, '12 by MsTunsonIm hoping to apply in the spring. I'll be finished with my pre-reqs in the fall...
- Quote from lilREDthangI will be finish my pre reqs n fall too..When do you take the HESI test?
- Are you going to apply for the spring? Did you get your syllabus for math 110 yet?
- I would like to. I'm taking Psyc 201 online, I took math already
- I took math already too and I hate it... I already have a bachelors degree. I was going to take it over bc it was a few yrs ago but I'm going to keep my C.. Lol
- lilREDthang I just sent you a message...
- The answer is yes. It said I haven't posted enough to reply. But I was going to too because I had a B but it wouldn't allow me to register for that class