Beware OLOL Accelerated ASN - Page 4Register Today!
- Oct 11, '11 by jbrigFrom what I hear we should be hearing about admission status this month sometime. I have not had a firm answer from anyone I have contact with.
- Oct 11, '11 by smichelleHey, jbrig and benella89
Are ya'll still taking prereq.? I am and they called me last week to see if I was inprogress with my prereq.
- Oct 11, '11 by jbrigI'm taking a prereq currently and did not receive a call. Hopefully that is not a bad sign
- Oct 11, '11 by smichelleive been checking back on some old blog and read that some people recieved letters around Oct. 25
- Hey y'all! Glad to hear from others who have applied! I haven't received a call either. I am currently taking 2 pre reqs - nutrition and developmental psych. I hope it's not a bad thing that I haven't received a call either. I've been thinking about giving OLOL a call to see when we'd be hearing something. The app deadline was almost 2 months ago. I was hoping we'd hear something by now.
- Oct 12, '11 by smichellei dont think it would hurt to call because i may call next week. So if you call tomorrow update us on any news and i il do the same
- Sure thing! I'll call first thing tmro morning and I'll let y'all know what I hear!
- No need to call. I got my acceptance letter in the mail today!!!
- Oct 12, '11 by jbrigJust checked my mailbox, didn't get it yet. Hopefully tomorrow!
- Oct 12, '11 by smichellei got my letter too. I was accepted at the EJ location.....Benella89 what location