Baton Rouge General School of NursingRegister Today!
- by lsupanda Mar 31, '11Hi everyone,
Is anyone else applying to Baton Rouge General for the January 2012 class?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=546427©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 15,002 Views
- Apr 6, '11 by mandercrusoI am! I'm working on my prereqs this summer and fall.
- Apr 6, '11 by lsupandaAmanda?? It's Beth lol.
- Apr 6, '11 by mandercrusohahaha I figured it probably was Maybe we'll be lucky and be the only 2 applying haha.
- Apr 6, '11 by lsupandaThat would be awesome! Can't wait to start on physiology lol.
- Apr 27, '11 by KLathersHi! Im also applying for the class in january. Im so excited. Hope i get in!!!
- May 10, '11 by Stormi-FutureNurseYes! I am applying to the January 2012 class! I am so excited and really hope I get in!! *fingers-crossed* Does anyone know how many they accept each year? And also, most nursing schools have clinicals 5 days a week, does BRGSON do the same?
- May 10, '11 by lsupandaI think they accept around 40-50 a year, but I may be wrong. I'm also not sure about clinicals. I wish I could be more helpful Have you done all of your pre-reqs? I'm doing Physiology through independent study.
- Jun 27, '11 by IpsyHi, my goal is to enter Baton Rouge School of Nursing in Jan 2012 also. I'm currently waiting on my packet to arrive so I can get more insigt as to what needs to be done in order to enroll in the program. Do anyone know what pre reqs are required for entery and also what can transfer from one school to the next. I'm currently enrolled at BRCC in my 4th semester.
- Jun 28, '11 by AnniehowI should be graduating from the BRSON program Dec 2011. For our class they accepted 40 students (10 of which we lost the first semester), and the Class after us I think they had 45 students.