Anyone applying to Charity for Fall 2011??? - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 27, '10 by RN2B12Thank you so much. I applied to BRCC, and was declined. The letter was one piece of paper in a big brown envelope. I got so excited when I saw the big envelope, and that made it so much worse. My profile score is a 55, and I saw that someone with a 50 got their acceptance letter yesterday. I'm still not getting excited, I'll be excited when I have a letter in my hand. I've been stalking this forum to see how many people have gotten letters, LOL
- Nov 27, '10 by katie011289My profile score is a 60, or so im told my the admissions dept. if a person with a score of a 50 got in then you should have a good chance. I dont know what there limit was for the fall 2011 class , but for the spring 2011 class it was a 50, although they did change there profile score sheet this semester.
- Dec 6, '10 by errnintrainingI still have not heard anything, Hmmm.
- Dec 6, '10 by katie011289my friend from class still hasnt heard anything either I wonder what is taking so long...i dk but good luck!
- Dec 6, '10 by errnintrainingI called today & they calculated my GPA incorrectly (actually Delgado had 2 missing classes from transcript that transferred in), so she did my profile score right over the phone & it was 55!!! I'm accepted!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
What I was told is that the number of applications was overwhelming. The advisor was very helpful & called me back later this afternoon after leaving a message for her this morning. She apologized for the error. I would tell your friend to call and leave a message or e-mail an advisor. Please tell her not to give up!!!
- Dec 6, '10 by katie011289Congrats! thats exciting! i was going to tell you you should call them, becasue i new someone where her application was lost and never recieved any letter. well thats exciting! im starting in August too.
Well CONGRATS again!
- Dec 6, '10 by kubana87congrats ill be in the august 2011 class too ;-)