Will soon be a GPN in LARegister Today!
- by shondamae04 Mar 13I graduate from a Practical Nursing program in Louisiana in May of this year. I recently found out that Louisiana does not issue temporary licenses any more. My question is can I work as a graduate in Louisiana?
- Mar 13 by JustBeachyNurseMoved to Louisiana state nursing forum many states no longer issue temporary or interim permits. Best source will be LA BoN though as they have the final say.
- Mar 14 by mwc1230I graduated with my RN in December and got a temp license to work 3 months.
- Mar 17 by Katie71275Yes as far as Im aware, temp licenses are still being given.
- May 11 by LouisianaTemp licenses r not given out in Louisiana anymore
- May 13 by Jess1225I graduated as an LPN in December and received my temp license in the mail early January. So yes louisiana does still issue them.
- May 18 by LouisianaThis just changed a few months ago, no temp licenses anymore