Submitted Charity LPN app, now what?Register Today!
- by jae_f May 26Hello out there,
I turned in my application to Charity's LPN program a few days ago, my question is, now what? Besides waiting by the phone/mailbox is there anything I can be doing in preperation for getting in? I know I will have to get a physical and the like. And is there anyone else out there hoping and praying like I am?
- May 26 by StudentEtc.The best advice for you may be to save your money. You may be asked to have a battery of tests taken, all of which are time-sensitive, so you can't just go now and get those "out of the way," ... The later you take them, the better, because they will be valid until later dates. Testing is very expensive. On top of that, you will have quite a bit of your paycheck, maybe more, going to school costs (books/uniforms for clinicals/parking all come to mind). The best thing you can probably do right now is save, save, and save some more. Good luck!
- May 31 by bluewater2013I recently submitted my app and I'm waiting too. What is your profile score?
- my profile score is a 95, but I'm so nervous waiting for acceptance.. like how long?
- My score is a 95
- Jun 5 by jae_fQuote from bluewater2013I'm not sure but when I called they lady said by the end of june. Last year I believe they heard something around the 17? I hope I get in. You are a lock with a profile score that high and I'm confident but you never know. I wish I knew the cutoff score from last year. This waiting has me so frazzled.my profile score is a 95, but I'm so nervous waiting for acceptance.. like how long?
- Thanks, I think its the waiting that has us on edge...
- Do u think lpn is a better career than a B.S in business?