questions about OLOL accelerated progame
- 0Nov 29, '07 by tonyybnHello everyone
I am new to this forum.
Just got a few questions about this OLOL accelerated progame.
1. Is non nursing baccalaureate degree a must to apply this program?
I heard some of my friend say they do not have a baccalaureate degree but they went in succesfully.
2. booziemgm2 said there is a new progame added in Eest jeff. Anyone knows?
Is there a contact number?
I called the 504-988-0954 there is no people answer phone.
- 805 Visits
- 1Dec 4, '07 by mzjones6I'm in the 1st class of the OLOL acclerated program in BR.
1. Yes a bachelor's is required for the program. Everyone in my program has a bachelors. If someone got in without having a bachelors then they probably were accepted provisionally, as long as they got their bachelors before the program started. But as far as I know, you MUST have a bachelors to be in the program.
2. Yes, I heard they did open another program in West Jefferson, to start in the fall of 2008 I believe, but I don't know anything else about it.