Proof of health insurance (CSN)Register Today!
- by agc_88 Jan 9, '09Ok so I know we have to show proof of health insurance on Jan. 20th. The problem is that I'm a dependent and the insurance card is in my mom's name. My advisor didn't really explain what we need to show and the packet is very vague about it. Can anyone tell me what they've used to show proof??
Thanks in advance!
- Jan 9, '09 by knotholeContact the Associate Professor/ Evening Div. Asst. Dean. She will be able to answer your question.
GregLast edit by sirI on Jan 9, '09 : Reason: please do not post names of individuals on the public boards - you can relay this information via pm
- Jan 10, '09 by nolastudent823bring 2 copies of the front and back of your insurance card.
- Jan 10, '09 by agc_88Ok Thank you! I know who that is.
- Jan 14, '09 by southlandrnas i recall they just glanced at it and signed your sheet stating that you had it...mine had hubby's name on it, no prob.
- Jan 14, '09 by JolieIf they want proof that you are covered on the policy, you can request a letter from your parent's employer(s) stating so.