I have been calling and calling and calling the admissions at OLOL (any of you who have tried know what I'm talking about) and no answer. I submitted my application for the Tulane accelerated nursing program
, and in the box where it asks if you are still interested in the other programs (in Metairie and BR) I checked yes. Now I've been hearing a lot more good things about the BR campus, plus with my current money situation, I think a cheaper cost of living in BR vs. New Orleans would be better.
So I guess my question is...if I already applied to the Tulane campus and get in, can I still wait to find out if I get into the BR campus and then make a decision, or is it a done deal once you're accepted, take it or leave thing?