LSU School of Nursing FALL 2013 - Page 18Register Today!
- Apr 26 by JsimmonsHas anyone got an email yet for the computer ID number? I emailed them but never received anything back. Also they haven't cashed my check yet for my acceptance fee...
- Apr 26 by hmarie09I emailed them this morning and they responded a few hours later with my info.
- May 1 by louisianaSN1congrats to all of you who got in! those of you who didn't, keep trying! For those of you starting in the fall, these next 3 years will not be a walk in the park. Like workstudysleep said, soph 2 is pretty tough... senior 1 is even worse. you can do it though!!!
Get all of your partying out this summer! If you are 100% committed to doing well, you can!
Also, I would suggest changing y'alls facebook group name to something that does not have LSU or School of nursing in it. Teachers like to check facebook
Good luck to you all!!!!
- May 7 by Kroth613I know this is a really vague question, but what did you do differently from others that you thought helped you succeed? I know there are plenty 'weed out' classes and some very difficult classes, but what techniques, habits, etc (even class specific) helped you get through? Obviously study, and be in a position to put school first, but how much time did/do you spend studying? Any techniques or school resources that really helped? Thanks!
- May 14 by hmarie09Well I just got my grades back for this semester and I made a C in a psychology class that is not a pre-requisite or anything. I have already been accepted, and my grades barely affected my overall GPA, and they did not affect my pre-requisite GPA at all, I should be ok right? They won't like revoke my acceptance for making a C in a non pre-requisite class right? I know this is dumb i'm just paranoid.
- May 14 by kadams1025You should be completely fine. I think you would only run into a problem if you failed a pre-req.